Early & Late adolescence can be a tricky time for both Parents as well as Students. It usually involves a bundle of mood swings, the pressure to perform in class, stress and other peer problems. Thus it becomes the sole responsibility of parents to keep them motivated and expose them to a more fascinating world of Science & Maths, inducing them to visualize and dream about the career opportunities after their Higher Secondary.
#Venper Academy lists the below key tasks to be adopted as a Parent!
Maintain a positive attitude @ home.
One of the best ways to motivate your child is imparting positive thinking in them. If your child has a positive attitude towards things, they are likely to be motivated to do better. Positive thinking also improves one’s self-confidence which is highly beneficial for their career. Studies show that, an active participation of Students in Sports cultivates a positive spirit.
Inculcate a competitive spirit
Competition is healthy for students and motivates them to do better. By teaching your children the importance of having a competitive spirit, it will help them to show the best version of themselves. Apart from this, regular test sessions also help students in keeping their competitive spirit high.
Reward him for their performance
Winning a scholarship is one of the best confidence boosters for students. Every parent should motivate their child to appear for scholarship examinations. Make sure your ward appears for Venper Aptitude Test (VAT) on November 25th across any of the 15 Learning centres of Venper Academy in Tamilnadu. The benefits of winning a scholarship will instill a sense of accomplishment in students.
Take up a Personal Counselling session
We at #Venper Academy believe that Personal Counselling is really important to improve the performance of any student, as every student is a case study in itself. Every student has his/her strengths and weaknesses and needs to be polished according to that. A personal Counselling session @ Venper Academy is not just one more interaction, a life changing one!
COUNSELLING-We add Value & Purpose to each letter of the word as,
O-One to one interaction
Thus we ultimately we make a tailor made plan as per their school and batch schedule which is important for the student to make his/her self study plan and stick to it for best results.
Maintain a respectful relationship with your child
Building an open and respectful relationship with your child is essential. Try to understand and solve their problems. Never force your child to choose a career they have no interest in, it will backfire in the future. Rather you should focus on their strengths and push them in that direction. It is now time for parents to start focusing on their child’s strength instead of pushing them to do something opposite.
Punishing and threatening can demotivate your child. It can lead to frustration in your kid. Be on your kid’s side and motivate them to do better every day.
NEET Physics has always been a challenge to Tamilnadu aspirants since 2016. Venper Academy Department of Physics has come up with 25 Tips to score a minimum of 25 MCQs out of 45 in NEET 2019 & its as follows!!
1. NEET exam is more conceptual rather numerical. So, try to improve the knowledge related to the concepts.
2. Prepare your own plan/time table so that all the topics are covered based on the mark weightage and your individual comfort level with each topic.
3. Try to go through NCERT books and try to answer the questions given at the end of every chapter in these books which is the preliminary step in strengthening your Concepts.
4. Time Management has always a challenge with Students, try to practise questions in a test like environment which in turn improves the accuracy and speed.
5. While going through every topic list out the important formulae and conceptual points so that these can be again revised two/three days before the exam.
6. Practice Level or Level II problems number of possible.
7. Practice more number of topic wise assignments and consolidated tests.
8. Download previous AIPMT/NEET Question Papers and practice them as sample papers or take them as Mock Tests.
9. Complete the biology and chemistry paper with a total of 135 questions within 2hrs having at least 60minutes for 45 questions to get more score in physics.
10. Do not quit any topic.
11. Even in the difficult topic you feel, try to learn fundamental definitions, concepts & formulae and practice related problems.
12. Concentrate on difficult areas in the easiest topics you feel, to have a command on these topics.
13. Study regularly and moderately. Do not pick new topic nearing the exams.
14. The most difficult topics all together may be 10 % to 20 % which is worth an effort preparing well in advance and not to be left for the last minute.
15. Most of the Bio core students feel physics very difficult. Even in solving simple mathematical calculations. Well this is all mere psychological rather real.
16. Core Biology students should learn few fundamental formulae related mathematics.(such differentiation, integration etc.)
17. Generally Students lose marks in physics not because of its difficultness, but due to their psychology.
– Be confident on your preparation.
– Practice formulae based problems.
– Go through academy text book for theory questions especially topics like Physical Optics, Nuclear Physics etc.
18. Learning basics in all topics and thorough knowledge in selected topics can lead to a better rank.
19. Give equal importance for both first and second year topics.
20. Be thorough with topics like Gases, Nuclear Physics Optical Spectra which are useful for Chemistry.
21. More theory based questions will be asked are atomic physics, nuclear physics semiconductor and communications.
22. Attempt questions carefully as there is negative marking. Do not answer a question in which you have no confidence.
23. Department of Physics, Venper Academy teaches shortcuts in identifying answers for a few selected types of questions by eliminating & exclusion method rather than working out the solution. Tricks like this will be really helpful.
24. Revision of Effective class notes plus regular practise is the key to success.
25. Above all, any competitive exam is a mind game. The more focused, stable and confident you are…The better is the output.
Good luck aspirants!!
Fortunately or unfortunately Students studying @ #Venper Academy take the Statewide #Cumulative Assessments conducted very seriously.
It’s a phase wise Test which we conduct on a quarterly basis after a few chapters gets uniformly covered across all our 15 Centres & Integrated In Campus School Programmes.
This time we had observed that irrespective of the Students be in #ResidentialRepeater, #DayScholar Repeater & #Regularweekend, the Students take these exams very seriously and there has been incidences of Students fainting in the exam hall, falling sick a day before the exam due to the adrenaline rush & a lot of careless mistakes after an analysis of the OMR sheet.
Thus the Academics Team of Venper Academy feel that it’s important that we should highlight the importance of handling exam stress & ways to combat the same.
What is Stress?
Stress is a state of mental or emotional tension resulting from demanding circumstances.
Let’s find out more signs and symptoms!
Identify Stress Signs and symptoms in Students
- Sudden mood swing
- Throwing tantrums and complaining all the time
- Disturbed sleep pattern
- Lack of hunger
- Developing unhealthy eating habits
- Sudden hostile treatment or showing anger towards family members
How to help your child deal with Stress?
1. Maximum periodic Regular Interaction
One thing that really works is to talk & discuss with your child as much as possible. After each exam, encourage your child to talk it through with you. Motivate them to do well in the next exam. Tell them about their awesome moments and how they made you feel proud. Remind them of their strengths & positive points.
2. Positive attitude before the Exam
Just before the exam or a day prior to the exam, be positive and get your kids to feel the same.
3. Encourage exercise/ yoga/ meditation
Our Residential Repeater Programme has daily sessions of Yoga for Girls and Boys separately which is working wonders in their performance.
It also boosts up the energy level and clears the mind from a cluttered thinking.
Waking up Early
Our Residential Repeaters class starts @ 6am to encash on their fresh early morning concentration level. All entrance exam aspirants should adapt the habit of waking up early to bring in a discipline within themselves.
4. Prepare light, healthy and delicious food
Stress can have an adverse effect on your child’s appetite and skipping meals will only worsen the situation. As a parent, you can prepare light, healthy meals which are high on energy, but low on salt and sugar. From whole grains and seeds to tomatoes and sage, make sure you are feeding your little ones with good food. Stock your kitchen with healthy snacking options such as baked beans, oat bars, sprouts, vegetable soups, fresh sandwiches and more.
5. Credit their performance & indulge them in activities they like after the exams.
Some of the best activities to do with kids after they have come back writing an exam is to treat them. Take them out to their favorite restaurant. This will motivate them to do well in their upcoming exams!
Hope these tips will prove out to be really effective in dealing with stress and anxiety in your kids.
Here is wishing your ward a confident stress free academic year ahead!
In NEET, Physics Numericals plays the important role of the Rank decider.
The 10 Golden Rules to be followed while approaching a Physics Numerical is as follows,
1. Read the given numerical carefully.
2. Think how the given statement(s) relates to some theory or law and if the relation gives some yields or the desired answer.
3. Think of the rules, and logic sets involved in the given question.
4. Think of the formulae or set of rules that you require relating the quantities in question.
5. Identify the constants that you require to establish the relationship between given quantities.
6. Observe if all the quantities (including constants) are in same system of units, if not convert them using conversion rules.
7. Trying to solve the same problem in 2 or more methods will be useful at the time of Preparation.
8. Work out as many numericals as possible in every chapter.
9. Identify the typical numerical examples in every chapter and go through them frequently.
10. As practise make a man perfect, Regular practise is the only key to success!!
We all have come a long way since the days of rote learning of concepts that were not easily comprehensible to us. Today, the education system and learning techniques have developed in ways beyond our comprehension and continue to do so. The universe has been brought down to be just clicks away and at your fingertips if you’re using a smart phone or a tablet.
The world is changing and so is the education system.
The ‘apps’ world has made it easier for students to deal with the ongoing competition and with the ever increasing pressure. Mobile learning and mobile tools, now more than ever, have become an integral part of the education system. Be it in colleges, school or universities; everyone everywhere has realized the power that this new platform brings with it self. The advent of technology has brought itself a new wave of learning and making it far more easy and interesting for students of today’s era to cope up with the increasing competition and pressure.
For NEET and IIT JEE, it is nothing special. NEET is one of the toughest exams and needs lots of hard work and smart work at the same moment.
Recently MHRD introduced a newly formed body, National Testing Agency (NTA) for conduct NEET and other competitive exams across India. National Testing Agency (NTA) recently announced a huge change in NEET and JEE Mains exam pattern. As per the news, the exams will now be conducted twice a year and will be in a purely online format.
NEET that used to be conducted in pen-and-paper based formats will be a computer-based exam from 2019 onwards. As per the news, NEET will now be conducted in February and May every year henceforth for a single admission process.
The tests will be held on multiple days and will give the student the liberty to choose the dates and centers as per their convenience. The different difficulty levels in the tests will be equated by a special standardization technique to determine the final score. The best of the equated scores will be used during admissions. New computer-based NEET Exam pattern is believed to make the whole exam taking process transparent, leak-proof, convenient and up to international standards.
At VENPER ACADEMY we provide you with the series of Computer Based Test designed especially for the preparation of your targeted entrance exam viz IIT-JEE, NEET and NTSE. Now students of class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th (CBSE or any other state board).
Here we provide high quality pre-recorded video lectures of the faculties involved in teaching for IIT-JEE and NEET .
Self-study material, Self-assessment tools, Feedback mechanism and other useful features of VENPER ACADEMY definitely will be helpful along with your coaching
In here the students get the examination related notification, details of notification, examination conducting body, details of examination, weblink etc. News & Announcements keep students informed about upcoming exams & notifications. Upcoming and pending tests notifications.Quick links for downloadable application form, exam blog, achievements, exam calendar etc.
Comprehensive Test Preparation Methodology
This package consist of more than 50 Chapterwise weekly Test, Cumulative test and Very Similar Test. Students can practice to perfection with chapter wise tests with analysis and feedback. This App also provides students with NEET previous year’s question paper and NEET sample papers.
Comprehensive Study Packages
This app consists Concise comprehensive study material through this students can get over view of the NEET chapters, and can clear their concepts thoroughly
Multidimensional Performance Analysis
In here we generates scientific and analytical student’s performance reports with an interactive dashboard. Student will find exhaustive performance analysis and a feedback based on his performance in online tests conducts by VENPER. Our Interactive Dashboard gives students an actual competitive environment and makes them prepare for the target exam.
The exam dates of NEET 2019 have been announced and it is time for aspirants to start preparation. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) twice in a year by NTA. It is the only national level medical entrance exam. It is organized for providing admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical colleges. From 2019, the examination will be conducted through online mode (computer based exam)
NEET 2019 Exam Application
As per the notification released, release of NEET application form will start from 1st November 2018 and last date for submission is 30th November 2018. The application form will be issued through online mode only. Applicants should upload the second images of recent passport size photograph and signature. Once the application form is filled up correctly and completely, a confirmation page will be generated. It is advisable to download the application form.
NEET 2019 Entrance Exam Admit Card
The admit card for national level medical entrance exam 2019 will be dispatched in the first week of January.
NEET 2019 Exam Date
The exam of NEET will be held from 3rd February to 17th February 2019. Exams to be held in the month of May, will be conducted from 12th May to 26th May
Eligibility for NEET 2019
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years.
- The maximum age limit will be 25 years (30 years for SC/ST & OBC).
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for NEET UG.
- Candidates belong to J&K state will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota on the basis of self declaration.
- Aadhar number is not mandatory to apply for NEET Exam.
- J&K, Assam & Meghalaya candidates can also apply by providing their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Government ID number.
- NRI candidates can apply by Adhaar Card number or Passport Number.
- PIO, OCI & Foreign nationals’ candidates can apply by Passport Number.
Eligibility subject for NEET 2019
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam. Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.
- In the qualifying exam, students should have physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology with English as compulsory subject.
- Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.
NEET 2019 Syllabus
A common syllabus will be prescribed by MCI (Medical Council of India) for the NEET UG exam. NEET 2019 syllabus will contain physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
Total 180 objective questions will be asked in the exam.For each correct answer, four marks will be given. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.The exam duration will be of three hours.
How to Prepare for NEET exam 2019
Every year lakhs of students appear for the exam but only few succeed with good scores. This competitve exams need good preparation in a systematic manner. Just take a look at the tips to prepare for NEET UG 2019 exam for admission in your dream medical colleges.
- Create a study time-table and give equal weightage to all the subjects
Never prepare long hours of study in schedule also includes short intervals of rest.
- Prepare yourself as per the officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Focus in the weak topics of the syllabus and work hard on them.
- Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to know the exam pattern.
- Eat healthy and take adequate sleep to keep yourself fresh and active.
As the Head Operations Academics of Venper, in simple I would say our Top rankers in NEET 2017 & 2018 are a proof that we are well versed in blending the curriculum & coaching the Tamilnadu State Board Students. Fortunately or unfortunately our learning centres across Tamilnadu got established in zones thickly populated with Matriculation Schools. Thus our in campus coaching was also primarily in Tamilnadu State Board Schools & our Students in our learning centres were also majority from the State Board background.
Faculties (Majority are from Kerala & North India from premium institute background) are made to go through the State Board Textbooks first. Secondly they had developed a Bridge material in each subject which would only contain the concepts and facts from NCERT which is not available in State Board Text books, running to 50-75 pages combining both volumes of Class XI & XII. Primarily a State Board Student is made to realise that he is just a few pages away from NCERT level.
Then comes the major phase of teaching concepts with adequate Foundation exposure. Followed by solving Previous Year Questions in class & giving the Student an orientation on how the MCQs are framed and areas to concentrate. The most important phase is our Daily Practise Problems (DPP) as Worksheets. We ensure that Students solves a stipulated number of MCQ on their own followed by a discussion session at the end of the week. The initial 4 assessments will be framed to desensitise & get accustomed to the NCERT level in a graded pattern followed by common test papers for all at the standards of National level competitive exams.
Thus in simple our Faculties & the Learning Management Systems are tuned to to learn & imbibe what a Tamilandu State board student knows & what it takes more to crack NEET thus becoming the Best NEET Coaching Institute of the Year 2017, awarded by the Higher Education Review, New Delhi.
We are from Adyar & my daughter had joined Engineering in SRM Ramapuram Campus in 2017 as she had missed the opportunity of getting through NEET 2017. Weekends she had Holidays & she wanted to a give an attempt again. Since my daughter was a Hostelite in Ramapuram, Porur being closer she joined Venper Academy Porur branch. She had sacrificed her weekends to come home to Adyar & she underwent the weekend day scholar Repeater Programme.
I would say in addition to the Faculties, Study Material, Worksheets & Assessments the motivation, individual attention & focus on my daughter has secured her a place in Thriuvannamalai Medical College in NEET 2018. Probably if she could have been a full time repeater, she could have got a better college within Chennai. I was invited for their 15th Learning centre opening in Adyar Inaugurated by N.Srinivasan, Chairman & MD, India Cements Ltd. I am happy about the choice i made last year inspite of so many institutes in Adyar. This is how Venper has won the hearts of many parents and topping the charts of Adyar now!
It is right time for you to prepare for NEET Counselling 2018 as Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of India is conducting NEET 2018 Counselling. VENPER Academy gives you important points to be well equipped to meet NEET counselling 2018 with confidence and clarity.
NEET 2018 counselling is conducted to fill the 15% All India Quota Seats by MCC and remaining 85% seats will be filled by NEET State Counselling 2018. Students upon clearing NEET exam 2018 are eligible to register for MCC counselling and seat allotment 2018.
Get to know the End to End procedure guidance
NEET Counselling 2018 is done in 2 rounds.
Round-I expected to be held during 3rd of week of June’18 and results to be announced in 04th week of June’18 followed by Round-II. Check below for the tentative counselling schedule.
|S.No.||Counselling Events||NEET UG 2018 Counselling Dates|
|1.||NEET Counselling 2018 Registration, Choice Filling (from 5th) and Indicative Seat||3rd week of June 2018|
|2.||Choice Filling and Locking||4th week of June 2018|
|3.||NEET Seat Allotment 2018 Process- Round 1||4th week of June 2018|
|4.||Declaration of NEET Seat Allotment Round 1 Result||Last week of June 2018|
|5.||Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 1||Last week of June 2018|
|6.||Exercising of Choices and Locking (Round 2)||1st week of July 2018|
|7.||NEET Seat Allotment 2018 Process- Round 2||1st week of July 2018|
|8.||Declaration of NEET Seat Allotment List for Round 2||2nd week of July 2018|
|9.||Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||2nd week of July 2018|
NEET 2018 Counselling Procedure
Read further to know the complete step by step procedure to apply for NEET 2018 Counselling and Seat Allotment Process.
1. NEET Counselling Registration 2018
To apply for NEET Counselling Registration 2018, the candidates are required to visit the MCC Official website after successfully qualifying in the Exam and NEET Merit List.
- NEET 2018 Online Application.
- After checking all the details, finally click on the ‘Confirm Registration’
2. Choice Filling and Locking
Candidates are required to fill the choices of courses and colleges according to their preference.
NEET 2018 Counselling FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
During NEET UG Counselling 2017, the candidates have gone through various dilemmas like how to apply for counselling, how to fill fresh choices and much more. There were a lot of queries related to the NEET 2017 Counselling amongst the candidates. The queries related to get admission in desired medical colleges were common. So, below, we have listed some frequently asked questions by the candidates which can also be helpful during the counselling of UG NEET 2018. Let’s have a look.
Question 1. Where should I report for counselling registration and choice filling?
Answer: The NEET Counselling Registration and choice filling can be done from the place of convenience (including home) through the internet. There is no need to report any counselling center.
Question 2. Can I fill more than one college choice in the choice filling form?
Answer: Yes, you can fill many choices, however the choices should be in order of candidates ‘preference.
Question 3. Can I edit my choices during Choices Filling and Locking during round 1?
Answer: Yes, you can edit, add or delete your filled choices during the period before locking your final choices. But once you lock the choices, then you will not be able to modify them.
Question 4: What are the Quotas and seats on which admission will be offered through NEET?
Answer: NEET offers admissions through the following seats/ quotas.