It’s always been a challenge for Tamilnadu +1 & +2 School going students to balance both Boards & NEET preparation in parallel. Now at the fag end of Board exam spell, students should start the preparation from the month of May.
Commencing on May 15th, a 12th std student can spare an approximate 400 hrs of coaching plus 100 hrs of assessment during the weekends over the span of 9 months till Feb 15th. A 10th completed student can undertake coaching for 800 hrs plus 200 hrs of assessment during the weekends over the span of 18 months till 2019 Feb 15th. On weekdays, practice & preparation of 2 hrs/day (guided & monitored by a coaching institute) will gross to another 400 hrs which will be double the number for a year aspirant. As the Class XI & XII topics are of equal importance for NEET, Venper Academy has the best NEET 2019/20 strategies within this available time frame.
- Understand, Assimilate & Establish the concepts once for all. The standard of Questions in Genetics & Human Physiology in Biology is increasing every year. Similarly Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Thermodynamics, Heat, Optics and Waves demands strong concept fundamentals also applicable for Physical Chemistry.
- Physics is the Rank deciding subject & on the contrary Tamilnadu students have the country’s lowest Physics average. Our 2017 students were put on a regular Worksheet practice with interactive doubt clearing sessions thus establishing an average score of 92/180 in Physics paper.
- Venper’s Vision Biology Digest series has a hit record of 76/90 MCQ in NEET 2017. In addition to NCERT, multiple revisions of Vision series with regular Worksheet practice assures a score of 300+ in Biology.
A student must be aware of the MCQ’s asked so far, covering the various concepts in a chapter. Thus practicing Previous Year Questions & Venper’s Probable Question bank @ a range of 125-200 MCQ per chapter assures a good score.
- A 12th Std Aspirant can cover the 12th topics initially which indirectly enhances the Board performance. Towards the last 2 months, important 11th topics can be covered followed by the pending covered post Board exams. A 2 years aspirant has a better time frame to work on the 11th topics during his 11th & kick-starting 12th @ a earlier date with early completion with proper revision schedules.
- Online Test series is an important tool for boosting the confidence & Time Management skill for aspirants. A daily routine of Online Test series with State wide score comparison & Result Analysis develops the extra edge to face the competition. Venper’s Daily Practise Tests has over 2200 aspirants taking up Daily Tests.
- Cumulative & Mock Tests at periodic intervals in an exam like environment develops concentration, memory recall skills, concept application & Time Management skills.
- Last but not the least, self-analysis is a very important factor. One should know where they stand & Venper’s Master Self Analysis (VMSA) Sheet does the same. VMSA has list of chapters with subtopics arranged in order of mark weight age & importance. Helps students to know their areas of Strength & Weakness chapter wise to catch up on the lag & deficiencies. (Sheets attached for reference)
Strategies are important in a war! NEET when approached with a strategy, winning is not far from reality. Thus every aspirant needs a platform in the form of a Best NEET Coaching Institute where there are predefined methods & proven track record of results of 550+ scores in NEET thus translating one’s vision into reality!