NEET Physics has always been a challenge to Tamilnadu aspirants since 2016. Venper Academy Department of Physics has come up with 25 Tips to score a minimum of 25 MCQs out of 45 in NEET 2019 & its as follows!!
1. NEET exam is more conceptual rather numerical. So, try to improve the knowledge related to the concepts.
2. Prepare your own plan/time table so that all the topics are covered based on the mark weightage and your individual comfort level with each topic.
3. Try to go through NCERT books and try to answer the questions given at the end of every chapter in these books which is the preliminary step in strengthening your Concepts.
4. Time Management has always a challenge with Students, try to practise questions in a test like environment which in turn improves the accuracy and speed.
5. While going through every topic list out the important formulae and conceptual points so that these can be again revised two/three days before the exam.
6. Practice Level or Level II problems number of possible.
7. Practice more number of topic wise assignments and consolidated tests.
8. Download previous AIPMT/NEET Question Papers and practice them as sample papers or take them as Mock Tests.
9. Complete the biology and chemistry paper with a total of 135 questions within 2hrs having at least 60minutes for 45 questions to get more score in physics.
10. Do not quit any topic.
11. Even in the difficult topic you feel, try to learn fundamental definitions, concepts & formulae and practice related problems.
12. Concentrate on difficult areas in the easiest topics you feel, to have a command on these topics.
13. Study regularly and moderately. Do not pick new topic nearing the exams.
14. The most difficult topics all together may be 10 % to 20 % which is worth an effort preparing well in advance and not to be left for the last minute.
15. Most of the Bio core students feel physics very difficult. Even in solving simple mathematical calculations. Well this is all mere psychological rather real.
16. Core Biology students should learn few fundamental formulae related mathematics.(such differentiation, integration etc.)
17. Generally Students lose marks in physics not because of its difficultness, but due to their psychology.
– Be confident on your preparation.
– Practice formulae based problems.
– Go through academy text book for theory questions especially topics like Physical Optics, Nuclear Physics etc.
18. Learning basics in all topics and thorough knowledge in selected topics can lead to a better rank.
19. Give equal importance for both first and second year topics.
20. Be thorough with topics like Gases, Nuclear Physics Optical Spectra which are useful for Chemistry.
21. More theory based questions will be asked are atomic physics, nuclear physics semiconductor and communications.
22. Attempt questions carefully as there is negative marking. Do not answer a question in which you have no confidence.
23. Department of Physics, Venper Academy teaches shortcuts in identifying answers for a few selected types of questions by eliminating & exclusion method rather than working out the solution. Tricks like this will be really helpful.
24. Revision of Effective class notes plus regular practise is the key to success.
25. Above all, any competitive exam is a mind game. The more focused, stable and confident you are…The better is the output.
Good luck aspirants!!