Usually Higher Secondary students hunt for good NEET Coaching Institutes post board examinations for their short term courses. There are few important factors that parents and students should look at before choosing the coaching institute
- Track Record of the Institute
- Faculty Capabilities
- Course & Assessment Plan
- Practice Worksheets
- And Finally How Efficient is Doubt Clearing Sessions
Now, Venper Academy head quartered in chennai and has more than 15 branches in tamilnadu is one of the best institute for NEET Coaching who has been Ranked as ‘Coaching Institute of the year 2017’.
- Venper has Proven track record of 30 students secured medical seats in various government colleges in Tamil Nadu.
- Venper Academy has excellent team of expert faculties assures quality content delivery with high degree of conceptual clarity followed applying the concepts in MCQ’s. Eminent team seasoned with pre defined result oriented teaching techniques.
- Venper Academy’s Short term plan is designed with 112 physical lecture sessions comprising 4 subjects Botany, Zoology, Physics & Chemistry. It is planned as 4 sessions per day after each 4 days of completed sessions and cumulative test is planned with 180 questions. In total 4 cumulative test and 1 Grand Mock test is planned. Mark yielding topics are generally given more importance in both lecture session and assessments.
- Everyday after completing 4 lecture sessions worksheets containing 45 questions of each subject is given for practice to students i.e., 180 questions. Similarly it is done for 28 days. In total 5000 MCQ’s will be given for practice. Such a intensive worksheets breaks all the fear and multiple application of concepts in one single MCQ is made easier. Students confidence will be boosted to the core.
- Doubt clearing sessions @ Venper Academy Plays a major role. Our expert faculties support each and every student separately in doubt clearing sessions allocated on daily basis . In this session students doubts interns of worksheets and concepts are made clear in such a way that they don’t forget for life time .
Venper Academy is conducting NEET Short term Course across 15 centres in Tamilnadu. Course Starts from April 4th and ends May 8th . For More Details Visit www.venperacademy.com or Call 044-48538333
Shortly announcement about NEET 2018 entrance exams for admission into medical courses is expected. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) will be held on 10th May 2018 tentatively . This entrance exam is the gateway for students to seek a seat in top medical Colleges all over country.
With only 100+ days, students should start following a unique preparation strategy. Shortly announcement about NEET 2018 entrance exams for admission into medical courses is expected. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) will be held on 10th May 2018 tentatively .
This entrance exam is the gateway for students to seek a seat in top medical Colleges all over country. With only 100+ days, students should start following a unique preparation strategy.
Venper offers few tips for all the Medical aspirants who aspire to crack NEET 2018.
1. Please Don’t restrict your preparation to NCERT syllabus only :
Though NCERT syllabus is important, Don’t go only with that. Make sure you cover every topic of different subjects from NCERT and various reference books. You can take suggestions from your mentor during your NEET Preparation
2. Predefined long-term and short-term goals will ripe benefits :
Create a plan with support of mentors and teachers topics that you need to complete on a weekly and monthly basis, along with a number of practice tests for various sub-topics and subjects on a fortnightly or monthly basis.
3. Self Target is essential :
Ensure you set a syllabus completion and score attainment targets for yourself and try reaching it . Be self motivated always to reach your targets within a stipulated time period.
4. Prepare notes of critical formulae:
For any important topics, make notes of critical formulae you come across. Once you complete the entire topic, don’t forget to attach them to a separate file so that you can refer it for revision in future.
5. Take Care of Health :
You must have gone through sleepless nights while preparing for the NEET exam. You will feel dizzy during the day time which can affect your performance. Remember, our brain works best when it gets enough rest.
6. Practice mock tests:
You can practice mock test for better grades in the exam. Best NEET Coaching Centers can help you practice more, improve your speed and give a better performance. Venper is also offering ‘App’ support for daily MCQ Practice.
7. Ordering the topics:
There are many important topics that you have to study for NEET 2018. You can order them based on your interest and timings. Anyway sooner or later, you have to study all topics.
8 . Attention on the weaker areas:
There are chances that you might be strong in few subjects but weak in some. Do not get disheartened by this. Identify the weaker areas by writing practice tests and work hard on those areas.
9 . Take help of new technologies:
Mostly everybody believe reading textbooks and making notes with a pen on a paper is the best way to study. However, with the advancement in technology, there are options to personalize studies. Be it through Venper Academy apps, blogs, learning was never simpler as it is now.everybody believe reading textbooks and making notes with a pen on a paper is the best way to study. However, with the advancement in technology, there are options to personalize studies. Be it through Venper Academy apps, blogs, learning was never simpler as it is now.
10 . Have a positive attitude:
Your attitude affects your results. If you have a negative approach and keep believing that you cannot do it, then this won’t help you score well in the exam. The moment you start thinking positively, you will definitely see the changes in your result.
Hope these tips are useful for your NEET Preparation. All the Best!