With the #JEEMains Phase 1 scheduled for Jan 6th 2019, #VenperAcademy wants to share a few strategies to optimise your scores in the next 75days!!
Chemistry is the scoring subject of JEE Mains alike Biology in NEET. 80 out of 120 is quite possible if you master your NCERT followed by a practise of 75-100 MCQs, which should be a combination of Previous Year Questions & Probable Questions alike in Venper’s JEE Test Series.
When it comes to Physics, picking on the relatively easy chapters would be a smart move. Kinematics, Unit & dimensions, Work power Energy & Laws of motion would cover a minimum of 20 marks. Focussing on Modern Physics for Mains would fetch us easily 8-12 marks.
Learn how to solve circuit questions from Current Electricity (12 marks weightage, where atleast 8marks is possible) which is interesting and at JEE mains level they are relatively easy also. Another 16 marks (4 questions) are usually extremely easy which everyone can solve with the knowledge of their boards as they are usually Theory based. This makes out your total of minimum 56 marks of physics.
When it comes to Mathematics, completing Coordinate Geometry is easy and totally formula based. It has a weightage of 20 marks so that you can make atleast 12 marks for sure. We may focus on the following chapters like Sequence & Series, Mathematical reasoning, Differential equation, Binomial theorem, Sets relation and function, Differential calculus, Quadratic equation & Trigonometry thus fetching atleast 24 marks.
Permutation & Combination plus Questions on Probability many of the times comes easy in JEE Mains. Atleast 8 marks in the Mathematics Paper are easy which is achievable from the board knowledge. Thus it makes around 44 marks in Mathematics.
This makes out a total of minimum 80+56+44 = 180.
We have not touched many topics, but atleast we have to learn all the formulas from those chapters and some of their application, so that you won’t miss out on the easy questions from them.
Another tip is to learn as to how to solve 90 questions in 3 hours by attempting papers regularly as ultimately it’s your Time management skills and confidence on yourself which decides your output on the Big Day!
Venper Academy JEE Mains Extended Short term course for January & April attempt offers a focussed coaching module with importance to the high mark weightage chapters & regular Faculty assisted Worksheet practise with a promising ouput of 200+ in JEE Mains!
Good luck aspirants!
After an in depth analysis, the very important must know Chapter based tips are as follows,
In the case of Kinematics which can have a 3-5% weightage, a NEET aspirant
- Must be very clear with concepts like Displacement, Acceleration, Average Velocity & Relative velocity. Try to visualize the problems in the mind to effectively tackle them.
- In projectiles finding Range, Maximum height, Time of flight, velocity at any point on the trajectory is important. Generally in this area questions are straight and fair.
- Questions based on graphical data are also important.
When it comes to Laws of Motion carrying a 3-5% weightage,
- Practice the conceptual questions based on Laws of Motion and application of the principle of conservation of linear momentum. While working out problems related to connected bodies, students should necessarily draw free body diagram.
- The concept of finding velocity of the colliding bodies in one dimensional elastic head on collision is important.
In the chapter of Work Power Energy having a 4-5% weightage, Theorems are the main subtopics. Sometimes it is advantageous to do the problem using law of energy.
In Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body (5%) the,
- Questions on vertical circular motion are the expected models.
- Problems of finding Torque, when position vector and force vector are given are also important.
- Finding Moment of inertia of regular bodies using parallel and perpendicular axes theorem are important.
- Also, work out problems based on conservation of angular momentum and rolling motion.
Gravitation is a relatively an easier chapter with 2% weightage
- Be clear with basic forces in nature. Simple question on Universal law of gravitation, variation of ‘g’ with altitude, depth, latitude are important.
- Problem solving technique using energy conservation helps arrive at the answers.
- Problem on orbital velocity, escape velocity are very important.
In the chapter of Properties of Bulk Matter with 2% weightage,
- The advantage with elasticity is limited sub-topics & limited models of problems. The main concepts are with stress, strain related modulus of elasticity and Poisson’s ratio. To answer theory bits, concepts like elastic fatigue & behavior of wire under increasing load must be understood.
- Examples of surface tension from daily life, surface energy, relation between surface tension and surface energy, angle of contact & capillarity must be mastered. Effect of temperature on surface tension, excess pressure in soap bubble and liquid drop are topics from which we can expect questions. Problems like finding work done to split big drop into number of droplets, work done to blow a soap bubble are important.
- Try to be thorough with fluid mechanics as it is inter-related to many other topics in physics.
- Problems based on Bernoulli’s theorem, velocity of efflux are more important.
Thermodynamics is quite an important topic to be focused with close to 9-10% of mark weightage. Request the aspirants to,
- Have a clear idea of zeroth law of thermodynamics, Joules law, and the first law of thermodynamics. Principle of calorimeter, problems related to different thermodynamic processes are important. While solving the problems related to work done in adiabatic and isothermal, keep in mind the sign conventions.
- Do some models on Carnot engine – Efficiency and Coefficient of performance.
- Be thorough with the concepts on Kinetic theory of gasses.
Kinetic theory of gases is a simple and easy topic with 3% weightage in which conceptual questions can be practiced.
Oscillations and waves (3%) is an interesting chapter where students should understand the term phase and its importance in solving problems. They should know the,
- Different relations for Velocity & Acceleration. The maximum and minimum values are to be remembered.
- To solve problems related to loaded spring, students should have clear idea of spring constant, changes in the time period, when it is cut and coupled with other springs.
- Try to work out more numerical on Doppler effect and pipes
In Optics, Wave optics may be covered first as the content is less compared to Geometrical Optics. Regarding wave optics concentrate on theory based questions.
Theory based questions will be asked from the chapters like Modern physics, Semiconductor devices & the Communication systems. #TamilnaduStateBoard students have an added advantage as their Board exam preparation supports them well for the same.
Another common area is Gravitation, Electrostatics and Magnetism with same principles and applications by chance of variables. Coulombs law becomes Newton’s Gravitational law. The analogue of the Gauss’s Law can be used for evaluation of gravitational field.
Electricity and Magnetism can be studied together. Electric current & Thermal conduction also are associated topics.
Thus by giving top priority to Modem Physics, Electrostatics, Magnetic effects of current and earth’s magnetism, Heat & Thermo Dynamics, SHM and Oscillations, Current Electricity, Gravitation & Rotational Mechanics, EMI, AC & EM Waves, Optics & Kinematics we can achieve a decent score in NEET Physics 2019. These are the Chapters which are given extra focus and practice in Venper’s Crash Course 2019 commencing from 20th March 2019.
Good Luck Aspirants!!
Department of Physics,
NEET Physics has always been a challenge to Tamilnadu aspirants since 2016. Venper Academy Department of Physics has come up with 25 Tips to score a minimum of 25 MCQs out of 45 in NEET 2019 & its as follows!!
1. NEET exam is more conceptual rather numerical. So, try to improve the knowledge related to the concepts.
2. Prepare your own plan/time table so that all the topics are covered based on the mark weightage and your individual comfort level with each topic.
3. Try to go through NCERT books and try to answer the questions given at the end of every chapter in these books which is the preliminary step in strengthening your Concepts.
4. Time Management has always a challenge with Students, try to practise questions in a test like environment which in turn improves the accuracy and speed.
5. While going through every topic list out the important formulae and conceptual points so that these can be again revised two/three days before the exam.
6. Practice Level or Level II problems number of possible.
7. Practice more number of topic wise assignments and consolidated tests.
8. Download previous AIPMT/NEET Question Papers and practice them as sample papers or take them as Mock Tests.
9. Complete the biology and chemistry paper with a total of 135 questions within 2hrs having at least 60minutes for 45 questions to get more score in physics.
10. Do not quit any topic.
11. Even in the difficult topic you feel, try to learn fundamental definitions, concepts & formulae and practice related problems.
12. Concentrate on difficult areas in the easiest topics you feel, to have a command on these topics.
13. Study regularly and moderately. Do not pick new topic nearing the exams.
14. The most difficult topics all together may be 10 % to 20 % which is worth an effort preparing well in advance and not to be left for the last minute.
15. Most of the Bio core students feel physics very difficult. Even in solving simple mathematical calculations. Well this is all mere psychological rather real.
16. Core Biology students should learn few fundamental formulae related mathematics.(such differentiation, integration etc.)
17. Generally Students lose marks in physics not because of its difficultness, but due to their psychology.
– Be confident on your preparation.
– Practice formulae based problems.
– Go through academy text book for theory questions especially topics like Physical Optics, Nuclear Physics etc.
18. Learning basics in all topics and thorough knowledge in selected topics can lead to a better rank.
19. Give equal importance for both first and second year topics.
20. Be thorough with topics like Gases, Nuclear Physics Optical Spectra which are useful for Chemistry.
21. More theory based questions will be asked are atomic physics, nuclear physics semiconductor and communications.
22. Attempt questions carefully as there is negative marking. Do not answer a question in which you have no confidence.
23. Department of Physics, Venper Academy teaches shortcuts in identifying answers for a few selected types of questions by eliminating & exclusion method rather than working out the solution. Tricks like this will be really helpful.
24. Revision of Effective class notes plus regular practise is the key to success.
25. Above all, any competitive exam is a mind game. The more focused, stable and confident you are…The better is the output.
Good luck aspirants!!
Fortunately or unfortunately Students studying @ #Venper Academy take the Statewide #Cumulative Assessments conducted very seriously.
It’s a phase wise Test which we conduct on a quarterly basis after a few chapters gets uniformly covered across all our 15 Centres & Integrated In Campus School Programmes.
This time we had observed that irrespective of the Students be in #ResidentialRepeater, #DayScholar Repeater & #Regularweekend, the Students take these exams very seriously and there has been incidences of Students fainting in the exam hall, falling sick a day before the exam due to the adrenaline rush & a lot of careless mistakes after an analysis of the OMR sheet.
Thus the Academics Team of Venper Academy feel that it’s important that we should highlight the importance of handling exam stress & ways to combat the same.
What is Stress?
Stress is a state of mental or emotional tension resulting from demanding circumstances.
Let’s find out more signs and symptoms!
Identify Stress Signs and symptoms in Students
- Sudden mood swing
- Throwing tantrums and complaining all the time
- Disturbed sleep pattern
- Lack of hunger
- Developing unhealthy eating habits
- Sudden hostile treatment or showing anger towards family members
How to help your child deal with Stress?
1. Maximum periodic Regular Interaction
One thing that really works is to talk & discuss with your child as much as possible. After each exam, encourage your child to talk it through with you. Motivate them to do well in the next exam. Tell them about their awesome moments and how they made you feel proud. Remind them of their strengths & positive points.
2. Positive attitude before the Exam
Just before the exam or a day prior to the exam, be positive and get your kids to feel the same.
3. Encourage exercise/ yoga/ meditation
Our Residential Repeater Programme has daily sessions of Yoga for Girls and Boys separately which is working wonders in their performance.
It also boosts up the energy level and clears the mind from a cluttered thinking.
Waking up Early
Our Residential Repeaters class starts @ 6am to encash on their fresh early morning concentration level. All entrance exam aspirants should adapt the habit of waking up early to bring in a discipline within themselves.
4. Prepare light, healthy and delicious food
Stress can have an adverse effect on your child’s appetite and skipping meals will only worsen the situation. As a parent, you can prepare light, healthy meals which are high on energy, but low on salt and sugar. From whole grains and seeds to tomatoes and sage, make sure you are feeding your little ones with good food. Stock your kitchen with healthy snacking options such as baked beans, oat bars, sprouts, vegetable soups, fresh sandwiches and more.
5. Credit their performance & indulge them in activities they like after the exams.
Some of the best activities to do with kids after they have come back writing an exam is to treat them. Take them out to their favorite restaurant. This will motivate them to do well in their upcoming exams!
Hope these tips will prove out to be really effective in dealing with stress and anxiety in your kids.
Here is wishing your ward a confident stress free academic year ahead!
The period of 2006 to 2016 witnessed the phase of marks of Tamilnadu Higher Secondary State Board (TNHSC), the sole criterion for counselling for professional courses in Tamilnadu. The advent of NEET in 2016 became a mandatory surge for Students to realise the importance of application based learning, strengthening of concepts, awareness about premier engineering colleges & career advantages of pursuing their dream course in reputed institutions.
An entry into any reputed institution of their choice of course whatever it may be has an admission entry procedure. The method adopted by the reputed institutes to filter the large volume of candidates is only via #Multiple Choice Question Paper based on the Core subjects, #Mental Ability & #Aptitude. Thus it becomes mandatory to get oriented and equipped for the same.
The core advantages of taking up VAT are, the Student gets to know where he stands Pan Tamilnadu among a crowd of 12500 to 15000 students. This rank analysis enlightens every student as to where they stand & what it takes to crack the competitive exam to pursue their dream career in the dream college.
Above all, VAT offers upto 100% Scholarships for their Full Time Classroom Programmes in Venper Academy conducted across their 15 Learning centres in Tamilnadu. These Programmes offers the best of its Faculties engaging students with Science & Maths in the most creative, application based, concept oriented & entertaining manner. This Programme improves the High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS), Logical Reasoning & overall Mental Ability.
Students of Class VIII, IX, X, XI & XII are eligible to appear for this exam.
This exam is scheduled to be conducted on Oct 21st, Nov 4th & 25th, 2018 pan Tamilnadu across its 15 centres.
A boon for the High School & Higher Secondary students to know where they stand, perform well & enjoy the Scholarship benefits!!
For Register: http://vat.venperacademy.com/VAT2018
“Time must be controlled by you, Time cannot control you” don’t be in confusion, less time is more effective than much time, a Venperian’s experience is shared to you, “ Ashwin” joined 9th October 2017 at Venper’s Porur Centre for IIT Coaching, he was very much frustrated and depressed about the less timings, how come finish the syllabus of two years in a six month duration, too much confused and lost all the confidence, Venper’s counseling boosted him to go through, and motivated to confident and succeeded the goal with IIT(GH) seat. You must take inspiration from the story of Ashwin, who made JEE possible in just 90 days, follow the excerpts of Ashwin ….
“When I come to know about Venper through my relative at Chennai, I joined there in the month of October with full of frustration, once I started to study there my self confident level improved through their systematic academic planning, to the point of expert’s technique of teaching, work sheet practice, weekly test series, doubt discussion, and their continuous motivation etc…
I was lazy to follow the works given by Venper’s Faculties, but the interest they shown to me changed my attitude and induced me to work hard, I have become more ambitious and start preparing for the exam. In the month of November when IIT JEE application form was out and realizing how close the JEE exam is, I regretted of wasting my precious time, but Venper’s timely motivation gave me good strength to proceed for the preparation”
Venper’s Physics Faculty’s view about Ashwin as he is specific student to him, and explaining that how he brought up an ordinary student like Aswin, “ he is an ordinary student, very much poor in basics of Physics, but I observed that he is little good in Mathematical and Numerical aptitude, I induced this and give him the guidance to learn the theory and hoe to memorize the formula and other techniques, short tricks to solve the questions etc. made him
Here are 10 must do things by Ashwin who cracked IIT JEE in just 90 days.
Calculate the time
He knew that there are very few days left for the JEE Main examination. Hence, his first target was to cover those subjects he really needs to work hard upon. He started with physics and tried completing the subject in just 20 days. Once he was done with the subject, he started solving problem based questions from HC Verma and Resnick Halliday along with VENPER’s Study Package and Work sheet.
He applied the same method while studying chemistry. He read VENPER’s Material also, take the help of Morrison Boyd books for solving problems in chemistry.
For mathematics, he preferred studying from the coaching materials of VENPER.
Do smart work
JEE doesn’t mean that you need to work hard day and night in order to crack the examination. Rather, it requires you to work smartly. It requires your time, attention and highly level of concentration.
Therefore, create a study plan and follow it strictly. Take as many tests as you can to understand the concepts clearly. This what Ashwin did and so can you.
Different Hours for different Subjects
Ashwin method of learning was different from others. He used to study the theoretical subjects such as Physics and Chemistry in the morning hours and preferred studying mathematics at night.
The reason behind choosing the toughest subjects in morning was because he was more active during day time.
Strategy for different subjects
Chemistry: He executed differed strategies for different subjects. For chemistry he choose to study from the NCERT books as he knew that it will not only help him prepare well for the board exams but also be closer and more relevant to the JEE MAIN syllabus. Moreover, CBSE chemistry books are compiled in a way that students can get complete and detailed understanding of the topics in a better way.
Physics: He jotted down all the important formulas; revised them properly and solved as many questions as possible based on these formulas.
Mathematics: Ashwin was very collective in his approach. Rather than going into difficult and lengthy problems, he concentrated more on the relevant questions of Maths and the one what he was best at.
Choose proper study material
He never ran behind multiple study material to prepare for his JEE exam. Rather, he picked the best books and material that covers complete JEE Main syllabus.
VENPER ACADEMY’ s Training for IIT JEE
At Venper he is very regular students, and obedient to do all the works given by the faculties, never excused to do the works, intime of submission of Worksheet, as much as question solving strength etc. He is more reliable student of VENPER’s guidance and strictly followed the same.
He used to get less percentage in the initial two test papers, after that he challenged and scored regularly in good percentage, equally scored good in all three subject.
Everyday he used to solve more than 200 given worksheet questions and submit to the centre head, and discussed with the teachers subject and chapterwise.
More Competitive nature, sincere and hard work attitude of Ashwin is properly utilized by VENPER ACADEMY, and finally achieved his goal.
In Venper he is very much punctual to do all the activities given by faculties and centre heads.
Use internet in a different way
He knew that internet can help him prepare JEE Main exam well. So he joined JEE Main online groups in Facebook to get latest updates about the exam and tips to clear the exam shared by other users.
Prepare through Mock Tests
He downloaded JEE Main mock tests from various websites on internet.
He even practiced as many mock tests as he could in the allotted time frame. Ultimately, this helped him get good rank in the JEE Main exam.
Know all shortcut formulas
He jotted down all the shortcut formulas to solve all questions in the given time frame. He also kept on revising the important formulas.
Good Health possesses Good Mind
As per Ashwin, one needs to be healthy to perform healthy. Hence, one needs to focus on his/her health to avoid any kind of obstacle in JEE preparation.
Cracking JEE is not an unachievable task. In fact, those students who have the right attitude to make it can even crack the exam in mere 3 months preparation. So bring out the fire in you, challenge yourself, and start right now to make it happen.
All the best for your exam!
We all have come a long way since the days of rote learning of concepts that were not easily comprehensible to us. Today, the education system and learning techniques have developed in ways beyond our comprehension and continue to do so. The universe has been brought down to be just clicks away and at your fingertips if you’re using a smart phone or a tablet.
The world is changing and so is the education system.
The ‘apps’ world has made it easier for students to deal with the ongoing competition and with the ever increasing pressure. Mobile learning and mobile tools, now more than ever, have become an integral part of the education system. Be it in colleges, school or universities; everyone everywhere has realized the power that this new platform brings with it self. The advent of technology has brought itself a new wave of learning and making it far more easy and interesting for students of today’s era to cope up with the increasing competition and pressure.
For NEET and IIT JEE, it is nothing special. NEET is one of the toughest exams and needs lots of hard work and smart work at the same moment.
Recently MHRD introduced a newly formed body, National Testing Agency (NTA) for conduct NEET and other competitive exams across India. National Testing Agency (NTA) recently announced a huge change in NEET and JEE Mains exam pattern. As per the news, the exams will now be conducted twice a year and will be in a purely online format.
NEET that used to be conducted in pen-and-paper based formats will be a computer-based exam from 2019 onwards. As per the news, NEET will now be conducted in February and May every year henceforth for a single admission process.
The tests will be held on multiple days and will give the student the liberty to choose the dates and centers as per their convenience. The different difficulty levels in the tests will be equated by a special standardization technique to determine the final score. The best of the equated scores will be used during admissions. New computer-based NEET Exam pattern is believed to make the whole exam taking process transparent, leak-proof, convenient and up to international standards.
At VENPER ACADEMY we provide you with the series of Computer Based Test designed especially for the preparation of your targeted entrance exam viz IIT-JEE, NEET and NTSE. Now students of class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th (CBSE or any other state board).
Here we provide high quality pre-recorded video lectures of the faculties involved in teaching for IIT-JEE and NEET .
Self-study material, Self-assessment tools, Feedback mechanism and other useful features of VENPER ACADEMY definitely will be helpful along with your coaching
In here the students get the examination related notification, details of notification, examination conducting body, details of examination, weblink etc. News & Announcements keep students informed about upcoming exams & notifications. Upcoming and pending tests notifications.Quick links for downloadable application form, exam blog, achievements, exam calendar etc.
Comprehensive Test Preparation Methodology
This package consist of more than 50 Chapterwise weekly Test, Cumulative test and Very Similar Test. Students can practice to perfection with chapter wise tests with analysis and feedback. This App also provides students with NEET previous year’s question paper and NEET sample papers.
Comprehensive Study Packages
This app consists Concise comprehensive study material through this students can get over view of the NEET chapters, and can clear their concepts thoroughly
Multidimensional Performance Analysis
In here we generates scientific and analytical student’s performance reports with an interactive dashboard. Student will find exhaustive performance analysis and a feedback based on his performance in online tests conducts by VENPER. Our Interactive Dashboard gives students an actual competitive environment and makes them prepare for the target exam.
Well rather than quoting as Best JEE Coaching in Adyar, i would say it’s the ideal JEE coaching Institute in Chennai. I had attended the JEE workshop on 22 July, last Sunday in Venper Academy Adyar branch with my son.
The Maths & Physics Faculty of Venper Adyar is a student themselves of the Ranks Fixers batch of a premium coaching institute in Kota. Their Teaching Methods, Maths Magic tricks, Daily Practise Problems solving tracker, Performance Analysis & focus on students were simply amazing. The Chemistry Faculty from IIT Roorkee is a master of delivering science in the most simplest and engaging possible manner.
I am quite sure that Venper Adyar is going to produce JEE Rankers this year from the Schools of this locality. The Management’s focus and attention on the Students is a rare commodity which I don’t see in the nation-wide players.
Venper Academy Faculty Experts would like to share a few tips on #JEEPhysics.
JEE a prestigious engineering entrance examination, is considered as a gateway to the world of immense opportunities. To succeed in JEE, the aspirant needs to lay equal emphasis on three subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Determining the approach is as crucial as the execution process.
Here we are focussing on #JEEPhysics and the right approach required for its preparation. If physics is prepared with the right spirit, focus and under expert guidance, the possibilities of scoring well in the subject increases.
To help you outline the right approach for physics preparation, here are a few tips:
Command on the Concepts:
Physics is all about concepts. Once you have mastered the concepts, there’s no looking back. So, while preparing for physics, do not forget to have clarity of the fundamental concepts.
Choose the right books:
Referring to a number of books for the physics preparation may leave you confused.
Attempt previous years’ question papers: It is very important to practice previous years’ question papers. It acquaints you with the current preparedness. It is highly recommended to take mock test papers as these will help you improve your speed and accuracy.
* #Mechanics is considered generally as low scoring by experts, but forms the major portion of the JEE (Main) in terms of marks allocation. Hence, this topic cannot be neglected.
* Few topics can fetch high scores and the chapters which must not be ignored are #Semiconductors, #Electronics , #Communicationsystem and #Electromagneticwaves.
* One must also concentrate on other scoring topics such as #Optics, #Electricity and #Magnetism, to ensure a better score.
* #Kinematics and #ParticleDynamics are essential topics of Mechanics that make constant appearance in the papers.
* General trends state that Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism are the most significant topics in terms of the number of questions asked in previous years.
* In the decreasing order of marks topics carry, here is the list according to their appearance:
* Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism (equal importance)
* Modern Physics
* Heat and Thermodynamics and Waves and Sound
* Measurement and Errors
* Thermodynamics is central in terms of both Physics and Chemistry, so an increased focus should be given.
* It’s wise to cover #WaveOptics as the first section in ‘Optics’ topic, owing to it being smaller in comparison to #RayOptics and is quick to cover.
* #Vectors is one concept that students very commonly encounter thus efforts must be made to understand it properly.
* It has been earlier discussed that Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism are essential topics of Physics.
Therefore, a clear understanding of the basic concepts of these chapters is imperative for ensuring a good performance.
Good luck aspirants!!!!!
For More Info visit our website www.venperacademy.com (or) Call us at 1800-212-5088 | 98411 36333