Venper Academy Faculty Experts would like to share a few tips on #JEEPhysics.
JEE a prestigious engineering entrance examination, is considered as a gateway to the world of immense opportunities. To succeed in JEE, the aspirant needs to lay equal emphasis on three subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Determining the approach is as crucial as the execution process.
Here we are focussing on #JEEPhysics and the right approach required for its preparation. If physics is prepared with the right spirit, focus and under expert guidance, the possibilities of scoring well in the subject increases.
To help you outline the right approach for physics preparation, here are a few tips:
Command on the Concepts:
Physics is all about concepts. Once you have mastered the concepts, there’s no looking back. So, while preparing for physics, do not forget to have clarity of the fundamental concepts.
Choose the right books:
Referring to a number of books for the physics preparation may leave you confused.
Attempt previous years’ question papers: It is very important to practice previous years’ question papers. It acquaints you with the current preparedness. It is highly recommended to take mock test papers as these will help you improve your speed and accuracy.
* #Mechanics is considered generally as low scoring by experts, but forms the major portion of the JEE (Main) in terms of marks allocation. Hence, this topic cannot be neglected.
* Few topics can fetch high scores and the chapters which must not be ignored are #Semiconductors, #Electronics , #Communicationsystem and #Electromagneticwaves.
* One must also concentrate on other scoring topics such as #Optics, #Electricity and #Magnetism, to ensure a better score.
* #Kinematics and #ParticleDynamics are essential topics of Mechanics that make constant appearance in the papers.
* General trends state that Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism are the most significant topics in terms of the number of questions asked in previous years.
* In the decreasing order of marks topics carry, here is the list according to their appearance:
* Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism (equal importance)
* Modern Physics
* Heat and Thermodynamics and Waves and Sound
* Measurement and Errors
* Thermodynamics is central in terms of both Physics and Chemistry, so an increased focus should be given.
* It’s wise to cover #WaveOptics as the first section in ‘Optics’ topic, owing to it being smaller in comparison to #RayOptics and is quick to cover.
* #Vectors is one concept that students very commonly encounter thus efforts must be made to understand it properly.
* It has been earlier discussed that Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism are essential topics of Physics.
Therefore, a clear understanding of the basic concepts of these chapters is imperative for ensuring a good performance.
Good luck aspirants!!!!!
For More Info visit our website www.venperacademy.com (or) Call us at 1800-212-5088 | 98411 36333