It is right time for you to prepare for NEET Counselling 2018 as Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of India is conducting NEET 2018 Counselling. VENPER Academy gives you important points to be well equipped to meet NEET counselling 2018 with confidence and clarity.
NEET 2018 counselling is conducted to fill the 15% All India Quota Seats by MCC and remaining 85% seats will be filled by NEET State Counselling 2018. Students upon clearing NEET exam 2018 are eligible to register for MCC counselling and seat allotment 2018.
Get to know the End to End procedure guidance
NEET Counselling 2018 is done in 2 rounds.
Round-I expected to be held during 3rd of week of June’18 and results to be announced in 04th week of June’18 followed by Round-II. Check below for the tentative counselling schedule.
|S.No.||Counselling Events||NEET UG 2018 Counselling Dates|
|1.||NEET Counselling 2018 Registration, Choice Filling (from 5th) and Indicative Seat||3rd week of June 2018|
|2.||Choice Filling and Locking||4th week of June 2018|
|3.||NEET Seat Allotment 2018 Process- Round 1||4th week of June 2018|
|4.||Declaration of NEET Seat Allotment Round 1 Result||Last week of June 2018|
|5.||Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 1||Last week of June 2018|
|6.||Exercising of Choices and Locking (Round 2)||1st week of July 2018|
|7.||NEET Seat Allotment 2018 Process- Round 2||1st week of July 2018|
|8.||Declaration of NEET Seat Allotment List for Round 2||2nd week of July 2018|
|9.||Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||2nd week of July 2018|
NEET 2018 Counselling Procedure
Read further to know the complete step by step procedure to apply for NEET 2018 Counselling and Seat Allotment Process.
1. NEET Counselling Registration 2018
To apply for NEET Counselling Registration 2018, the candidates are required to visit the MCC Official website after successfully qualifying in the Exam and NEET Merit List.
- NEET 2018 Online Application.
- After checking all the details, finally click on the ‘Confirm Registration’
2. Choice Filling and Locking
Candidates are required to fill the choices of courses and colleges according to their preference.
- Venper’s REC is an all under one roof campus with the Lecture Halls, Library, Study halls, Hostels, Canteens & Faculty Quarters.
- Venper’s REC is a unique programme in an exclusive campus for Repeaters aiming 550+ in NEET 2019.
- Venper’s REC is the only platform to have Faculty assisted Worksheet solving sessions.
- Venper’s REC has a motivated & encouraging Study environment in Hostels monitored by Study mentors devoid of distractions.
- Venper Repeater Curriculum is a proven model with 31 Government Placements in 2017 & a probable 82 placements in 2018 (based on the answer keys) under the guidance of senior Advisory Council Members from New Delhi, Rajasthan & Andhra Pradesh.
- Venper’s Repeater programme flow of topics is designed with the Numerical Physics based Mathematics & chapter wise fundamentals clarity established before getting into core subject.
- Venper’s REC lecture time duration allotted for each chapter is based on the Mark Weightage, Analysis of Previous Year AIPMT/NEET papers & the feedbacks of 2016, 2017 & 2018 Students of Venper Academy.
- Venper’s Daily Worksheets is an ultimate combination of Previous Year Questions (PYQ), Probable & Complex MCQs. A daily practise of a minimum of 100 MCQs exposes them to an approximate 30,000 MCQ @ the end of the Programme. We are quite confident that NEET 2019/20 papers can’t have much deviation from what has been given in the form of Worksheets, Assessments & Online Test series.
- Venper’s Weekly Assessments, Monthly Cumulative, Quarterly Units Tests followed by interactive sessions registers the errors committed, solutions explained & shortcuts imparted once for all in an aspirant’s memory.
- The Assessment scores are shared regularly with the Parents followed by Quarterly Parent Teacher review meetings thus working as a Team in extracting the best possible output from the Student.
- Venper’s Repeaters Faculty Panel is a right mix of experienced & young vibrant academicians with a renowned graduation background like NIT, IIT, IISc , Central Universities etc.
- Venper is proud to have an exclusive set of Faculties handling ONLY +3 Repeater batch who know the nuances of Long term coaching, mindset of students who have dropped a year, understanding capacity of Tamilnadu State Board students and above all, having an experience of 2 years in Tamilnadu with track record of scores above 550/720. The Regular School going students are handled by a separate team of Faculties as it’s totally a different ball game.
- Venper’s REC has regular Student Psychologist sessions for assessing the individual areas of Strength & weakness, improving the reading cum comprehension skills & overall motivation.
- Venper’s REC has Yoga Classes & Sports activities for Students to keep them physically fit, improve the concentration & memory.
- Venper’s REC campus is a 24/7 monitored high degree secure environment under the direct supervision of the Management thus making it a safe and secure environment.
- The Canteen & Dining facilities have been given utmost priority to Quality & Nutrition.
- Venper’s state of the art air conditioned classrooms with interactive teaching boards is a memorable & fun learning experience for every student.
- Above all, every student is treated as a part of the Venper Family with utmost care & affection thus becoming their 2nd home!!
NEET 2018 Counselling FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
During NEET UG Counselling 2017, the candidates have gone through various dilemmas like how to apply for counselling, how to fill fresh choices and much more. There were a lot of queries related to the NEET 2017 Counselling amongst the candidates. The queries related to get admission in desired medical colleges were common. So, below, we have listed some frequently asked questions by the candidates which can also be helpful during the counselling of UG NEET 2018. Let’s have a look.
Question 1. Where should I report for counselling registration and choice filling?
Answer: The NEET Counselling Registration and choice filling can be done from the place of convenience (including home) through the internet. There is no need to report any counselling center.
Question 2. Can I fill more than one college choice in the choice filling form?
Answer: Yes, you can fill many choices, however the choices should be in order of candidates ‘preference.
Question 3. Can I edit my choices during Choices Filling and Locking during round 1?
Answer: Yes, you can edit, add or delete your filled choices during the period before locking your final choices. But once you lock the choices, then you will not be able to modify them.
Question 4: What are the Quotas and seats on which admission will be offered through NEET?
Answer: NEET offers admissions through the following seats/ quotas.
NEET 2018 Result: Medical UG Entrance Exam results celebrating the 3rd NEET Update from 2016’s onwards. As the 3rd Chronological NEET MBBS Entrance Examination Results will be declared on 5 June 2018. As the NEET Portal will be get opened at any time as per scheduled date. Well, the Candidates can expect the result a day before as on 4th of June as a surprise.
NEET 2018 Result can be used for the Medical Admission purposes at Various colleges out there in India. However, the 12th-grade marks adding scenario report isn’t updated from the officials. The rank reports notification will detail the same in upcoming days regarding all queries related to it. The More reports regarding NEET 2018 have explained below.
NEET 2018 Result Updates and Valuation in Detail: The No of Students appeared for NEET 2018 UG Entrance Examination found to more than 12 Lakhs. Nearly 11 lakhs of aspirants for 2017 NEET Examination. However, this might be the record number of applicants applied in Medical Entrance Examination in the Chronological update of NEET. As it sounds like a Single phase examination as like other Jipmer as well as Aims. The Jipmer for PG has been done a day before in various part of India and board will be releasing its answer keys as well as results soon. While in concern with the NEET UG 2018, the official NEET 2018 Answer Keys and Cut off will be updated in the portal soon.
The CBT based Valuation has opted for NEET 2018 Entrance conducted in the month of May 2018. However, the report sounds like few numbers of absentees reported for the NEET 2018 while in comparison with the NEET 2017. The CBSE has set to release the 2018’s results For NEET Entrance at the Various Authorized portal.
The more detailed report with pass percentage report of NEET 2018 Result can be collected from the official website.
For Reference, Visit: www.neetresult2018.com
In an attempt to streamline medical education and maintain uniformity in quality of doctors practicing in the country, the health ministry is planning to merge FMGE with NEXT, which has been proposed to assess quality of MBBS pass-outs.
At present, foreign medical graduates are required to write the FMGE and need to show Medical Council of India (MCI) eligibility certificates to become eligible to practice here. Now, the government is planning to merge FMG with NEXT and scrap the MCI eligibilty score and instead introduce NEET score for foreign graduates.
According to the health ministry, in 2015-16, only 610 out of 5,863 Indian students who pursued medical graduation abroad passed the screening test conducted by MCI. However, the number of such students going abroad, mainly to China, is constantly increasing because while seats in government medical colleges in India are limited, pursing MBBS in private colleges here is a very high cost affair. The proposal of NEXT is part of the National Medical Commission Bill, 2018, which is likely to be taken up in the monsoon session of Parliament. The bill, which was amended following recommendations of the parliamentary standing committee on health, now proposes a uniform national exit test in the final year of MBBS course.
FMGE are conducted twice a year and require 50% marks to clear. Earlier this year, the ministry has also made it mandatory for Indian students to clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) if they want to pursue medical studies outside the country.